It`s a boring day, but given a choice I`d still be a good girl and stay home.
Really funny how our minds work know. Just last week, everyone has been complaining about how hectic life is, what with the need to burn the midnight oil almost everyday to make friends with those gruesome textbooks.
But now?
Life`s a little mmmmmm.. too relaxed, I`d say. Feels really, really weird not going to school, attending the morning assembly, giggling during flag-raising, checking out the teachers to see if any`s not around(and also checking out their fashion sense :x ).
But one thing i dont miss for sure is the
stinky toilet bowls with the
almost useless flush system.Urgh.
No doubt, though, I bet everyone will start complaining once the
three-week-extension-of-normal-schooling-during-hols arrives. Rawrrrrrrrr.
---
Went to
Sentosa yesterday and got myself roasted. Not as much as the previous times, though. Phew.
The ambience over there`s really superliciouzzzzz. :) Love the
Luge and the
Skyride still!
Heard that 5 TNT guys went there too, but too bad, I was at Palawan.
Saw many blackies and my, did they make me laugh with their silly actions!
Hahas :D
Chocolate fondue at Swensons was love. But my brother told me that the one over at the Esplanade is much better. Bonks! Lets go there someday and make Jerelyn happy. :D
Nothing beats shopping though. Very much looking forward to Tuesday! And of course tomorrow, another K-session`s coming up.
See, I told you the IN word is R-E-L-A-X now.
But not for long eh. =/
& go check out bibi`s blog if you wanna see how crazy we went at Ellise`s!